the Intrepid Fiberwizard

adventures in spinning, knitting, gardening and life

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

a perfect day

The dying went well yesterday. I did a bit more this morning (another eight pots) totalling 40 since Saturday morning - that's enough for this week. I even added yet another colorway (Pueblo) that is a mix of turquoise blue, peach and rust. Pics will follow within the next few days.

I spent some of the day in the garden, some at work and then was able to play. Spinning was this day's play. I had spun some of Chasing Rainbows Dyeworks Bombyx Merino top in Morning Glory - it turned out like this:then a sweet lady called and asked if I'd spin a couple of other colors for her. I said yes. Pics to follow -
it was a good day.

1 Comments:

At April 6, 2012 at 8:17 AM, Anonymous Carolyn Sugimoto said...

Do you knit this yarn to sell? Specifically Bombyx merino morning glory.

Thanks,
Carolyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home