Silly questions flying around blog-land
Someone sent me this list of questions, and I kept resisting playing this crazy blog game, but finally I dove in. I saw a friend's blog the other day, and she'd answered these same goofy questions.. I realized I actually enjoyed reading her answers - the crazy things you'd NEVER ask someone...
Those pesky questions …
1. What is your occupation? Mental health therapist
2. What color is your underwear? pink
3. What are you listening to right now? The purring of my kittens
4. What was the last thing you ate? Comfort food- meat loaf and mashed potatoes
5. Do you wish on stars? always
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? purple
7. How is the weather right now? Perfect autumn, crisp 65 degrees, sunny with great clouds
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My dear friend Alta
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course, or I wouldn’t do this silly test!
10. How old are you today? myob
11. Favorite drink? Coffee
12. Favorite sport to watch? football
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? The better question would be when did I last NOT dye my hair!
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? No, not if I can help it
15. Pets? Hmmm, indoors: 2 kittens; outdoors: 1 cat, 46 goats and sheep
16. Favorite month? September
17. Favorite food? chocolate
18. Favorite day of the year? thanksgiving
19. What do you do to vent anger? Go for a walk and stomp my feet
20. What was your favorite toy as a child? A doll I named Annie
21. Fall or Spring? Fall
22. Hugs or kisses? From whom..? that would determine the answer
23. Cherry or Blueberry? Neither; then again if we’re talking jam, then it would be strawberry-rhubarb
24. When was the last time you cried? When my cat Gracie died
35. Favorite day of the week? Sunday – usually I play.
25. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, fiber and more fiber, a bag of beads and my 35mm camera
26. Who is the friend you have had the longest? MaryBeth
27. What did you do last night? Spun some Chasing Rainbows Dyeworks Bombyx merino in colorway Juniperberry… hard to stop and go to sleep
28. Favorite smell? Homemade bread baking
29. What inspires you? Colors, deep and rich
30. What are you afraid of? Not too much actually, you get old, you get less fearful.
31. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? The WORKS
32. Favorite dog? labradors
33. Number of keys on your key ring? Which key ring?! I have three – car, house and office.. each have about 3 keys on them
34. How many years at your current job? 23 years, but I’ve done other jobs as well as this one during the past 15 years.
36. How many states have you lived in? 10