the Intrepid Fiberwizard

adventures in spinning, knitting, gardening and life

Monday, May 22, 2006

Check it out

If you have never checked it out, go ahead and click on this link...our friend, Julie, owns Knitter's Anonymous. It is a hilarious pun on the 12 step programs.. only for knitters ! Julie is a genius!
Aside from fun memberships which will earn you a discount at many large retailers, she has developed a wealth of fun gifts for all of us goofy knitters.

Here's the newest Christmas ornament that I bought myself when we were had a booth recently at the Seattle Knitter's Expo:











Need I say more? !






And for all our Sock Hop Yarn enthusiasts, we are currently out of stock - and have a full back order list. Thank you to everyone! Cheryl and I are spinning as fast as our little fingers can fly - (and wishing for more hours in the day (grins). Please feel free to email us here at Crown Mountain Farms at the following address to be placed on a mailing list: info AT crownmountainfarms DOT com .

We would be delighted to send you an email notification as soon as we have Sock Hop Yarns back in stock. (we're expecting about four weeks, but maybe less) Due to the overwhelming response to this grand new yarn, we cannot respond to everyone personally (we need to be spinning - ho ho ho) Thank you so much for all the interest ! Who wouldda thunk it ? !
Good ol' US Postal Service was amazing over the weekend, and most of you who ordered should have your yarn by now (yippee!)

So, my knitting will just have to wait a little bit while I spin. Good thing it doesn't spoil (grins)

9 Comments:

At May 22, 2006 at 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep! The Pink Cadillac came today and I lurve it!

I am so happy for you and your success!

 
At May 22, 2006 at 9:19 PM, Blogger Teyani said...

Hey Kira and all-
OF COURSE we will ship overseas - we do it all the time ! and it is less expensive than you might think.
hurray!

 
At May 22, 2006 at 9:37 PM, Blogger emmy said...

I knew I should have ordered when you first posted about it...but noooo I had to pick this time to be good. Will email to get on your list for later, It is gorgeous.I am glad that is working out so well for you.

 
At May 23, 2006 at 5:58 AM, Blogger Karen said...

That wonderful Teyani! I'm so happy for you guys! :)

 
At May 23, 2006 at 6:45 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

Congrats on all the success! You deserve it! the yarn is beautiful! (I'll wait a while for you guys to catch up, then place my order!)

 
At May 23, 2006 at 7:06 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Cute ornament! And wow - it's great to see you have a big success on your sore spinning hands! ;)

 
At May 24, 2006 at 4:47 AM, Blogger Jenny Raye said...

Love the Christmas ball--must find one!

How great that you sold out your yarn!!!! It is beautiful stuff. I was/am really coveting the It Takes Two....I'm hoping by the time the yarn is available again I'll be free to purchase it.

 
At May 25, 2006 at 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! It saves so much time to not have to write Santa a list. =) And your socks turned out beautifully!

 
At June 2, 2006 at 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your yarn looks so pretty! I am a new spinner and in the market for a wheel -- what type do you use? Thanks!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home