the Intrepid Fiberwizard

adventures in spinning, knitting, gardening and life

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

More Sock Hop Yarns

I just received this wonderful photo from our Sock Hop yarn spinner, Cheryl (thank you dear girl!) And am so excited I can hardly sit still (picture me dancing all around the house right about now)

It's of the newest colors of our yarn - all spun up ! Yay!
From left to right the colors are called:

Say a Little Prayer
Brown-Eyed Girl
Respect
American Pie
Pink Cadillac
Wild Thing

The cost/skein is $13.50 and you'll need two skeins for a pair of socks. Each skein is about 200 yards and knits up on size 1 needles. (We raised the price by 50 cents to help cover shipping)
The first batch sold out fast - and I spent last weekend dyeing up more. Look for the above colors PLUS new colors coming soon to our website: Midnight Hour, Blue Suede Shoes, Mustang Sally, Big Yellow Taxi, Hang on Sloopy, I feel Good and Love me Tender.
I hope that this tickles your fancy too!
(for now, just email me to order.... teyani AT crownmountainfarms DOT com)

6 Comments:

At May 16, 2006 at 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love, love, love all those new colors, but my favorite is definitely Pink Cadillac!

 
At May 16, 2006 at 5:02 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Very fun! I'm glad they're such a hit!

 
At May 17, 2006 at 2:08 PM, Blogger Jenny Raye said...

Oh....I love the new colorways!!! Drat this sock yarn diet! How much longer do I have to go?????

 
At May 17, 2006 at 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors Teyani!

 
At May 17, 2006 at 6:09 PM, Blogger sheep#100 said...

Number Guy would say I should order Brown-Eyed Girl because I'm his. I like the American Pie.

 
At May 20, 2006 at 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coming out of the closet to request first dibs on whatever colorway "Hang on Sloopy" is going to be.

My husband and I have nicknamed our unborn Sloopy after I woke up singing that song the morning of our embryo transfer (IVF and a long wait for a little one) so it's terribly sentimental and quite a good luck omen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home